Sundays at 11:00 am
- All those who choose to worship in the sanctuary will be wearing face masks. A limited number of masks are available in the narthex.
- We will have no-touch worship. We will use hands-free signs for peace.
- We will have organ music and a limited amount of singing
- We will sit with social distance. The pews will be marked.
- We will use the FM transmitter (89.1 on the FM radio dial) to provide worship to those who prefer to remain in their vehicles.
- Communion will be brought to the pews and the parking lot.
- We will refrain from gathering in the entry way, halls, kitchen, and other areas.
- We will not have coffee or refreshments for now.
Facebook Live Daily Prayer Schedule:
Mondays at noon
Tuesdays at 8:00 am
Wednesdays at 8:00 pm
Thursdays at noon (meditation and breathing)
The sessions will be made public via Pastor Anne’s Facebook page (Anne Meredith Kyle). Please join us for a time of prayer and reflection.
1st Sunday Prayers for Healing
February 7 following worship
If you wish to receive prayers for healing, please stay in your pew following worship. Pastor Anne will come and pray with you. You may receive healing prayer for yourself or on behalf of others.
WELCA Bible Study and Meeting
Thursday, February 4 at 2:00 pm
This fall, Pastor Anne will lead us in a study of holy time: remembering the past, recognizing the present and reimagining the future. We will meet virtually through Zoom, or you can call in on a conference call. For sign-in or call-in information, call the church office.
Wednesday Night Zoom-in for Kids
January 6, 13, 20, 27 at 6:30 pm
All kids are invited to join in! We will begin at 6:30 pm and be done by 7:15 pm. We will share our highs and lows for the day; read a Bible story; talk about the story and do a little art; pray for each other; and leave with a blessing. Each household will receive a devotional for the seasons of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany as a part of our December, January, and early February sessions. Kids are encouraged to attend whenever they can. No one will feel left out or left behind if some sessions are missed. Please call the church office to sign up.
Wednesday Night Adult Studies
January 6, 13, 20, 27 at 7:15 pm
Pastor Anne will lead a Wednesday evening Advent Bible study series via Zoom. It is called A Journey Through Mark. We will meet at 7:15 pm and conclude no later than 8:00 pm. Please let Pastor Anne know if you will need one of the books. This study is appropriate for adults and older youth.
Souper Bowl of Caring
January 1 – February 7
We will collect canned soup and chili for the Open Door Food Pantry.
Sunday, January 31 during worship
Bring your loose change and make some noise! The Noisy Offering is sent to ELCA World Hunger.
Ash Wednesday Service
Wednesday, February 17
More information to come.