Sundays at 11:00 am
- All those who choose to worship in the sanctuary will be wearing face masks. A limited number of masks are available in the narthex.
- We will have no-touch worship. We will use hands-free signs for peace.
- We will have organ music and a limited amount of singing
- We will sit with social distance. The pews will be marked.
- We will use the FM transmitter (89.1 on the FM radio dial) to provide worship to those who prefer to remain in their vehicles.
- Communion will be brought to the pews and the parking lot.
- We will refrain from gathering in the entry way, halls, kitchen, and other areas.
- We will not have coffee or refreshments for now.
Facebook Live Daily Prayer Schedule:
Mondays at noon
Tuesdays at 8:00 am
Wednesdays at 7:00 pm
Thursdays at noon (meditation and breathing)
The sessions will be made public via Pastor Anne’s Facebook page (Anne Meredith Kyle). Please join us for a time of prayer and reflection.
1st Sunday Prayers for Healing
September 6 following worship
If you wish to receive prayers for healing, please stay in your pew following worship. Pastor Anne will come and pray with you. You may receive healing prayer for yourself or on behalf of others.
God’s Work Our Hands Sunday
Sunday, September 13
This is a day set aside for helping our neighbors in our community. We will have in-person and at-home opportunities for participation in this important day. Those who choose to come to the fellowship hall will gather at 9:45 a.m. to work on fleece-tied blankets and make greeting cards for shut-ins. Household groups will each work together at a table and the other tables will be spaced appropriately. Please remember to wear a mask. Those who choose to work from home will be making greeting cards for nursing home residents. The Christian Ed committee will deliver card-making packs to anyone who wants to help make fall-themed cards at home. For more information, call the church office.
Feed the Hungry Sunday
Sunday, August 30 at 11:00 am
We will collect canned goods for the Open Door Food Pantry.